Learn a Pressure-Proof Putting Stroke!
If you're tired of worrying about whether your putting stroke is a curve or straight back and thru, or if you've ever blown an important putt because of thinking about the mechanics of the stroke, then you're probably a candidate for "The Electric Putter™."
Like most of John Novosel's inventions, the Electric Putter is deceptively simple. It's also the fastest and easiest way to improve your putting!
It has been used successfully by Players on all the major Tours and our students at the Tour Tempo VIP Golf Schools. Until now, it has only been available to those golfers.
But now, we are making it available to the golfing public. Each putter is a handmade working prototype made in the USA. Each one is individually signed and numbered by the inventor - John Novosel.
Basically it trains your putting stroke for:
3. Correct timing of the Release of the Putt
It benefits your stroke by:
1. Giving you immediate feedback on your stroke
2. Allowing you to Practice anywhere, anytime. You can even travel with it as it was designed so that you can put the ramp in your suitcase and the Electric Putter™ in your golf bag
3. And you can use any "Method" with it
What is putting and how can I do it better?
This is a question that has plagued golfers for centuries. With the Electric putter, you can answer that question for yourself. Putting is basically a matter of controlling the Distance and Direction of the ball. And, also, a mostly forgotten factor - the release of the putter.
What it does better than anything else on the planet is it lets you get the feel of the correct “release of the putter”. This is something that cannot be put into words - it must be felt.
Taking the “Tour Tempo® Electric Putter” stroke to the course:
When you’re actually on the course putting, you’ll want to rekindle the feeling of using your Electric Putter.
We do that by visualizing and feeling that you have the “Electric Putter” in your hands and that you are connecting the head of the putter with the regular golf ball, just like you did with the “Electric Putter “Steel Ball in practice.
The key is to really feel this “connection” throughout the stroke. Then, once you have your line, every putt just becomes “releasing” the ball with enough speed to get it to the hole.
Slight Forward Press
I use a slight forward press to get the feel of engaging the ball when actually putting.
(This is actually the way that I practice with the “Electric Putter” – with the ball attached to the head,
1. I make a slight forward press as I wait for the 1st Tour Tempo® tone to sound.
2. I then react to that tone by taking the putterhead with the attached ball backward – until:
3. I hear the 2nd tone. This tells me to return the head to impact, which I do.
4. And when I hear the 3rd tone – I release the ball from the head by releasing the pressure on the switch on the grip.
TOUR TEMPO® ELECTRIC PUTTER™ System consists of the following:
1. Electric Putting Club
2. Steel Putting Ball
3. Putting Mat
4. Putting Ramp
5. Instructional Internet Video - Click on the image below to access your instructional video on the Electric Putter.
return policy with a 15% restocking fee. No refund on shipping fees.